Skip to main content

Why I made this Blog

Why does it exist, and what to expect from this blog?

Reason of This blog to exist

A message from me

Hi! If you went through my blog profile, you will discover that I am a computer science and engineering student. You will think, I could have done better, I could have designed my own website from scratch and implemented my own scripts and layout then why did I use Blogger's predefined tools made for simple users. The reason is, this is part of my assignment, haha! But halt! that doesn't mean I will stop posting any articles when I am done, I believe that is will become one of my new hobbies and I can't stop. If you want I will make it fun more and understandable memes.

"Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you" - Almighty Rick Astley

About the Subject and the assignment

The subject is WEB MARKETING, an Open Elective subject offered by my university
Web or Digital Marketing is a marketing strategy that uses the Internet and its tools to expand your market share and online bussiness.
This is business full video || Original Official funny video - YouTube
This is Business 

If you're interested in this subject you can access instruction planning and syllabus from here.

The assignment: Students are supposed to create their own blogs on Blogger or WordPress and make at least 10 posts. They also have to promote their blog and gather followers. Each student must have at least 200 followers on their blogs. The content posted on their blogs should not be plagiarized.

Expectations 

What you should expect? And my acknowledgment 

I will be publishing about my experiences, global news, geopolitics, news with memes, my personal opinion without offending as much as possible until the point of zero offense, programming and coding, technology, and some general awareness.
    Of course, I am open to feedback and content, and at times, I may start a discussion in the comment sections of my articles, I always encourage healthy discussion and debates. I acknowledge that I as a human being am prone to errors and references I make. I can also be invalid at times, feel free to correct me of my errors if they are wrong in any context but with evident and convincing arguments and references.

What I expect from my reader?


I will be honest and straight to you my dear readers but first and foremost I expect you to be with me and stay tuned for new blogs or articles. Please be respectful of other readers in the comment section. Always take whatever anything with a pinch of salt when it comes to my opinion and news article or anywhere before you forward my opinions to others, this should be done not only for my blog but everywhere on the internet. Don't be racist, offensive towards others by anti-religion sentiments. You can post a reference link in a comment but please don't advertise in any manner unless it's very useful. I will be updating contact details soon for feedbacks and promotions. Don't scam others in the comment. Always notify me of my mistakes. I am currently not planning to use ads on blog but, I may in the future, please whitelist my blog in your browser extension if you are using, edge, chrome, or firefox. If your browser has a built-in ad blocker, please wishlist me accordingly. Ad revenue may give me motivation and morale in the future to publish better and more content.

My Verdict and Goal

Aside from my exaggeration, I feel that I am enjoying this as I am typing this and I will continue to do so. So please support me and help me gain 200 followers, but let's not stop at that. Let us come together, learn, and spread knowledge and awareness with me. Happy Reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look and Feel, Elementary OS vs Manjaro, a better opinion for Elementary OS

 UI and system is a Personal Preference but what matters is, does it fulfil it's undying search for better user experience and functionatity? There always be a 'Home' or Primary Operating system you will prefer If you are a Linux enthusiast like me and many others, distro-hopping isn't a new concept, according to master Google, Distro-Hopping is a term that refers to the activity or hobby of Linux users to switch between distros frequently, exploring them and trying several distros out in an attempt to find the one that best suits their needs . But there always will be a Linux based system or maybe even Mac OS or Windows 10, you will install again and feel at home. Don't lie to yourself, nothing bad in declaring what you love. In my case, I dual boot Windows 10 with Elementary OS . I switched from Manjaro after 3 years of usage to now Elementary. Yes, you read that right. Some arch and manjaro community may think, what the hell? Haha! But hear me out, comrades. I h

Why Chinese brands are being targeted in COVID-19 pandemic

“Saying that geopolitical influence does not have much of an influence on the market is an understatement” Coronavirus a.k.a. COVID-19, Economic Crisis and lashing out at China There are a total of  24,336,858+ estimated cases recorded in the world right now as of this blog being published. Ever since the World Health Organization announced the COVID-19 outbreak as a global pandemic on 11th March 2020 due to spreading infection at an alarming rate, several countries since then have announced quarantine and lockdown thus resulting in less workforce further reducing the GDP. The Graph above clearly proves that the involvement of jobs of people at a certain growth rate will affect the economy of a country directly. But ever since the announcement of lockdown many people could not go to work thus stagnating the growing economy and development. Several companies due to major financial loss and small firms who couldn't handle the situation have also dismissed people from their jobs. Acc